Ultracapacitor PV & Storage Integration Landscape Light
- The main structure of the whole lamp is made of aluminum alloy, and the split type integrated module design is convenient for relocation and transportation.
- The photovoltaic panels are integrated on all four sides of the light pole, which can effectively avoid the hot spot effect of the photovoltaic panels.
- The aluminum alloy lamp shell and the heat dissipation film are integrally formed, and the heat dissipation effect of the lamp is good.
- The shape is well designed, simple and atmospheric, suitable for various places.
- A variety of functional models, which can be customized.
- The energy storage and control system is located in the rod body, which is convenient for maintenance.
- Pure photovoltaic power generation, no need for external mains, no need to dig trenches and bury pipes to lay cables, zero electricity bills, and can be installed and used immediately.
- Has a number of domestic and foreign patents and independent intellectual property rights.
- The installation of lamps and lanterns should avoid the shading of sunlight by trees, buildings, structures, etc., and try to avoid installing them on the southern side (for southern hemisphere) of the building.
- Try to avoid high and low voltage overhead route installation.
- LED power: 30W ~ 60W
- Power supply mode: photovoltaic + energy storage
- Color temperature: 3000K – 6000K
- Luminous efficiency of lamps: > 90%
- Continuous luminous flux: 4800LM
- Color rendering index: > 80
- Working temperature: -40 ~ 60°C